6 mm thick frosted glass
Finished in Saligna hardwood. An even-grained wood, Saligna is renowned for its durability and strength.
What you will receive: Coffee table
Base item: Saligna wood, frosted glass, shipping
Additional item: None
Materials: Saligna wood, frosted glass
Dimensions: L700 W1200 H240
At Macalli we’ve carefully selected the best materials and finishes to ensure your furniture does not weather or deteriorate prematurely even under the harshest outdoor conditions. Many of our components, such as our fabrics and epoxy coated aluminium frames come with a manufacturer’s guarantee of up to three years.
Although we’re confident that our products are robust and long-lasting, we’d like you to still take a moment to read through our care instructions and play a small part in keeping your purchase in tip top shape.
Please remember that incorrect handling or misuse of your Macalli product can result in damage that is not covered under the manufacturer’s guarantee of workmanship.
For specific instructions on how to care for your Macalli furniture, please read the relevant care instructions for our wood, fibre cane, epoxy coated and fabric components.
Consider covering your Macalli furniture when not in use for long periods of time (and during long bouts of inclement weather).
Even though our furniture is designed and manufactured to withstand the elements, cleaning will extend your furniture’s lifespan and make maintenance easier after the outdoor season begins again. Use breathable covers to avoid creating a mould incubator.
Saligna wood produces natural oils, making it insects and water-resistant. This makes is much less likely to rot. If you live in a warm and damp climate, it’s possible that mould or mildew may grow on your wooden furniture. These fungi are not harmful to most hardwoods, but they could leave unsightly marks, which should be attended to sooner rather than later.
• A light dusting and wiping with a cloth can keep your Saligna wood in great condition.
• You can also rinse your Saligna furniture with a light spray from the hose. Dip a sponge or soft-bristle brush into a mixture of mild detergent and water. Scrub lightly and evenly. Rinse again, with clean water. Allow to dry completely.
• To remove mould or mildew that does not come away with a damp cloth, mix a solution of the ingredients listed below and apply it to the area in question with a sponge.
• 1 cup of ammonia
• 1/2 cup of white vinegar
• 1/4 cup of baking soda
• 3.5 litres of warm to hot water
• Do no use bleach-based cleaning products on Saligna wood as some formulations may actually weaken wood and leave discolorations.
• Do not use a scraping tool or metal brush to remove stubborn dirt, mould, or mildew.